This week's question from my portal “The Neagle Code: Directions for Life” comes from someone who wishes to remain anonymous.
Ok, David… I’m willing to admit that I’m in resistance to doing or changing something in my business. I’ve had the same results for the past 4 years, and now I’m even starting to see a decline.
Why am I in resistance? I REALLY want a different result!
And the answer is very simple.
Resistance pops up when you experience a value conflict.
Let me explain…
If we are resisting something, we're literally pushing the good that we desire away.
It's like we're building a wall in our life, and the Universe is trying to send us the good that we desire, and it can't get to us because we've built this wall.
We call that wall resistance.
Resistance happens when your desire says one thing and your program or your pattern says another.
Remember we are all a product of the people, places and experiences of our youth — and as children, security was incredibly important to us. We avoided doing anything that would jeopardize that security.
And we’ve carried that fear into our adult lives.
You, my friend, have a value conflict that is causing resistance to doing the things necessary to grow your business.
How does this show up?
- It will show up with a person not wanting to make sales.
- It'll show up with a person not wanting to create a product or a service that's relevant to what the consumer market needs currently.
- It'll show up with a person either not hiring help or hiring the wrong kind of help.
- It’ll show up in a person's attitude about their business and how they see the business world and their place in it.
- It’ll show up in their lack of confidence in what they do and how they bring their product or service to market.
Is this making sense?
I’m doing an entire 60-minute FREE training on The Universal Law of Non-Resistance on Tuesday at 1pm ET. I’ll be explaining this more in-depth and giving some tips on how to quickly identify and move through resistance… there’s nothing worse than feeling stuck! CLICK HERE for the details!
PS: If you enjoy reading my weekly Neagle Code, you'll LOVE my podcast, The Successful Mind. You can expect cutting edge information and strategies relating to success mindset, leadership, wealth creation, and relationships, all based in Universal Law and my own experience creating a multi-million dollar business.
Will you do me a favor? Subscribe, listen and leave me a review! I'd love to know what you think!
Thanks in advance…click on the graphic below to listen in: