This week's question from my portal “The Neagle Code: Directions for Life” comes from Chris.
How can I speak in terms of what I want in a way that my subconscious mind won’t reject what I’m talking about?
There is no way to stop your subconscious mind from rejecting what you're saying until you reestablish a full, thorough pattern of thought, emotion, physical action, and result.
The first thing is to make a decision based on the understanding that that voice is not going to shut off right away.
The idea is that:
- You don't judge the voice, and
- You just let it be there.
Let it be and move forward.
That negative voice that tries to reject what you want is going to be there for some time.
Your job is to make the decision that you’re not going to listen to it.
Instead make the decision that you will not be denied your success and ONLY speak what you desire in life.
That's your choice. Your choice is to speak only what you desire in life.
For example: say to yourself, “The sales are coming in every day.”
When those rejecting voices get loud, get up and stomp your feet, and clap your hands, and scream at the top of your lungs, “The sales are here now, the people are here now”.
It is important to use your emotion to work on changing the vibration, and then immediately get on the phone and start making calls.
If you consistently make sales, you do the last little piece that helps change that voice in your subconscious because it can't argue with a different result.
Consistently follow these tips to reestablish your pattern of thought, emotion, physical action, and result, and soon, you rewire your brain …and that's when the rejecting voice will stop!
P.S. Whenever you're ready… here are 3 ways I can help you grow YOUR business:
- Listen to The Successful Mind Podcast. Three times per week I drop cutting edge information and strategies relating to success mindset, leadership, wealth creation and relationships.
- Join other like-minded small business owners in my Transformation 2020 Facebook Group! Allow us to be a place to share ideas, get advice and meet others who value truth and growth!
- Join me at The Art of Success Virtual Summit! In April I'm getting a group of amazing business owners for 3 days to work on exponentially growing their business.