This week’s question from my portal “The Neagle Code: Directions
for Life” comes from Erin.
You are very welcome Erin. I am happy that my teachings are of value to you.
Thank you for asking the question! If I’m reading this correctly, you are currently offering one package and you are asking how to expand your services so that your clients have a next step to reinforce their learning and not lose the momentum of the progress that they have made and keep growing, as well as grow your business.
There are a number of ways that you can do this.
• Add a one-on-one continuation package to individually get them to the next level of results (maybe intermediate or gold or platinum packages)
• Charge a monthly fee to continue the 12-week program
• Start a membership for a monthly fee for group programs (maybe one for each level of success they’ve reached)
• Create virtual programs around individual problem areas and sell them as an up-sell
• Joint Venture with Yoga or Fitness studios to expand your reach
• Offer cooking classes or group walks or runs to build your community
The ways to do this are only limited by your imagination.
Know what your market wants.
Know what you enjoy doing – how you want to work with your clients and how you can best serve them.
And, know what you are willing to do as well as what you are not willing to do.
It all starts with a decision.
Once you make the decision to create something new, you will become aware of the opportunities.