This week's question from my portal “The Neagle Code: Directions
for Life” comes from Carol.
Before pricing and selling a workshop, there are a few key questions you need to have answers to or you’ll be setting yourself up for failure.
Your pricing should be based on a combination of things.
1) How much will it cost you to host your workshop?
Note: Be sure to include ALL expenses including your personal travel, room rental, food and beverage, any activities or supplies you’re including, etc.
2) How many people would you like in your workshop?
Note: You must set a minimum number of people you must have in the workshop for it to take place.
3) What is the purpose of the workshop?
Note: Is this an income generating fulfillment event, or is this a lead-generating event that will include an upsell opportunity for the participants?
4) How much profit would you like to make from the workshop?
Note: This should be based on your yearly financial goal.
5) What is the value of the information you will be providing at the workshop?
Note: Always remember the value of what you provide should always exceed the investment.
After you have answers to these questions, Carol, you should have a much easier time determining what to charge for your workshop.